It is always a good choice to buy a reliable lawn mower especially if you have large garden or even a small one but you want to make it clean and neat that is why I have tested 10 lawn mowers and give you a fair review to help you pick which one will suit you best.
Here are some pointers to think of before purchasing
- Consider the grass patch size and what is the purpose of your choice.
- If you are looking for a general purpose lawn mower, a great choice a electric or a petrol powered lawn mower, however if you only have a very small lawn a hand pushed mower will be enough.
- If you want stripes for a fine lawn, what you want is a cylindrical mower.
- For really big lawns, maybe you will find the ride-on type more convenient for you
- Next thing you should consider are
- Storage space
Top 10 Lawn Mower in the Market Countdown
10) Mountfield HP 164
This lawnmower is ideal for medium or small lawns. It has a removable grass collector with 5 pre-set cutting positions and it is hand propelled as well which makes it really easy to maneuver.
9) Flymo Chevron 34C
This lawn mower is great for medium sized lawn. It has a decent sized grass box for collection, rear rollers and a good electric rotary mower in a good price.
8) Allett Kensington 14k
This lawn mower is a good machine for those who wants to have a striped lawn. This model is mostly preferred in UK. Aside from being self propelled, this mower has brushes, scarifiers, and removable blades.